Budweiser's spot featuring a zebra referee reviewing a call on instant replay ranked as viewers' favorite Super Bowl commercial, according to USA Today's annual ad meter poll. The beer maker also scored with its ad about a guy who skirts a bar's "no pets allowed" rule by using his dog as his hairdo. Movie trailers, meanwhile, got a cool response from couch potatoes, with The Hulk, Charlie's Angels, T3 and Bad Boys 2 all getting low marks. Viewers also rejected Subway's latest Jared spot as well as Celine Dion's Chrysler ad. And as far as the game went, the team with the pretty red uniforms won.
- 1. Where to Stream Penny Marshall's Best Movies and TV Shows
- 2. All the TV Marathons Airing on Christmas
- 3. There's a Queer as Folk Reboot in the Works at Bravo
- 4. Penny Marshall, Prolific Actress and Director, Dead at 75
- 5. George Takei Is Headed to AMC's The Terror
- 6. NBC Sets Premiere Dates for John Legend's Season of The Voice and Much More
- 7. Poll: Who Will Win The Voice Season 15?