Expect some fresh blood on Angel next season. In addition to Buffy the Vampire Slayer's James Marsters crossing over, the show is looking to cast a new female character who will work at Wolfram & Hart, and natch possibly be a romantic interest for one of the show's main men. An Angel rep, however, insists that the new addition will not be a replacement for ex-leading lady Charisma Carpenter, who could make an appearance or two next season.
- 1. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 2. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 3. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves
- 4. Sex and the City's Sarah Jessica Parker Teases Carrie Bradshaw Return
- 5. Jeremiah Will Return and Evolve Again on Gotham
- 6. Red in Prison Is the Blacklist Storyline We Didn't Know We Needed
- 7. The Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 Cast Reveals Their Biggest Live-Feed Fears