A Beverly Hills woman pleaded not guilty to charges of stalking T-Mobile pitchwoman Catherine Zeta-Jones. Dawnette Knight, who was arrested June 3, was arraigned last week on one count of stalking and 25 counts of making "terrorist threats." She's being held on $1 million bail. Zeta-Jones' rep says that the actress and her family are "greatly relieved that the suspect is in custody."
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. What The Actual F*** Just Happened in That Supernatural Finale
- 2. Gotham's Series Finale Broke a Rule of Batman
- 3. Marvel's Cloak and Dagger Takes Us Behind the Scenes of Tyrone's Tense Heist
- 4. Gotham Boss on the Batman-Centric Series Finale: 'It Means We Told the Story Properly'
- 5. Stan Lee's Final MCU Cameo in Avengers: Endgame Is a Heartwarming Send-off
- 6. All Signs Point to Brett and Casey Steaming Things Up on Chicago Fire
- 7. Manstead Is Dead on Chicago Med, Long Live Leestead