The cancer doctor being sued by ex-Beatle George Harrison's family is so out of work. According to reports, Dr. Gilbert Lederman has been replaced as head of the radiation oncology unit at Staten Island University Hospital. But an attorney for the physician insists the move had "absolutely nothing to do with George Harrison or any issues concerning patient care." The suit accuses Lederman of forcing an ailing Harrison to autograph a guitar.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Stranger Things Season 3 Trailer Is Finally Here
- 2. The Flash: Was Barry's Reaction to Nora's Partnership with the Reverse Flash Too Harsh?
- 3. Empire Boss Confirms Who Is Definitely Not in the Casket
- 4. The 5 Episodes of Netflix's Love, Death + Robots You Absolutely Should Watch
- 5. David Boreanaz Hints at an Angel Reunion for Series' 20th Anniversary
- 6. Why Did Mia Smoak Grow Up Without Her Father on Arrow?
- 7. Farewell to Shadowhunters: Kat McNamara Reveals Emotional Moment Filming Her Final Scene