CNN is standing by its hiring of NYPD Blue alum Andrea Thompson as its newest Headline News anchor despite the nude photos of her circulating on the Internet. The offending images are still photos from her 1986 Italian film Manhattan Gigolo, as well as some magazine photos. "I did pose for Black and White magazine, a prestigious, artistic publication, several years ago," Thompson said. "I did this as a piece of art, and make no apologies for the creative decisions I've made as an artist in my 20-year career." Added CNN: "We accept Andrea Thompson's explanation regarding the photos in question."
- 1. Everything We Know About the Arrowverse's (Potential) Batwoman Spin-Off
- 2. Where to Watch Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- 3. OMFG, Is Diggle About to Become the Green Lantern on Arrow?
- 4. Sophia Bush Calls Out One Tree Hill Producers for Taking Advantage of Cast's Personal Lives
- 5. Ellen Pompeo Says She Hasn't Spoken to Patrick Dempsey Since He Left Grey's Anatomy
- 6. Power Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 7. Attention Millennials: Kenan and Kel Are Down for a Good Burger Sequel