Just as Elizabeth Hurley was giving birth to a baby boy in a London hospital Thursday, a stalker was arrested outside her nearby home. Petar Mihajlovic, 32, was charged with "carrying out a course of conduct which he knew or believed amounted to harassment of Elizabeth Hurley." According to the New York Post, Mihajlovic who has been outside Hurley's home before shoved gifts and letters through her front door.
- 1. Here's When The Expanse Season 3 Heads to Amazon Prime Video
- 2. Chicago Fire's Gentle Human Mouch Blows Up at Otis in a Jarring Sneak Peek
- 3. Where to Stream This Year's Oscar-Nominated Films
- 4. Black Panther Is the First Superhero Movie Nominated for Best Picture – And You Can Stream It Right Now
- 5. What If Tracee Ellis Ross and Kumail Nanjiani Just Host the Damn Oscars?
- 6. Netflix Just Made History at the Oscars
- 7. Won't You Be My Neighbor Was Snubbed By the Oscars – and People Are Not Okay