What will supporting actor in a comedy nominee Chris Colfer (Glee) wear to the Emmys as a first timer? "If it was Kurt going, he'd probably wear something flashy and exotic—maybe a leopard print," Colfer tells TV Guide Magazine. "But I'm going to go as simple as possible." As one of three actors in his category who play gay characters, Colfer says he is "thrilled for all the kids who have written to me. It's going to mean the world to them." And now that he has his Emmy nomination, he's ready to meet his character Kurt's new boyfriend. "I did have a couple people from my home town who said, 'Submit me for the part—I'll make out with you. As if it was a chore."
- 1. Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked
- 2. Hot Robin Arryn Is Officially the Neville Longbottom of Game of Thrones
- 3. Game of Thrones: Here's Who Rules the Six Kingdoms of Westeros
- 4. At Least Sansa Stans Are Happy With the Game of Thrones Finale
- 5. Wait, Why Did Drogon Let Jon Snow Go Free on the Game of Thrones Finale?
- 6. Emilia Clarke Is Still Team Targaryen After That Shocking Daenerys Ending in Game of Thrones
- 7. All the Ways Game of Thrones Foreshadowed Jon Snow's Fate