Despite ascending to Hollywood's B-plus-list, Nip/Tuck star Julian McMahon has agreed to return to Charmed for the show's 150th episode this April. He'll reprise his role as Alyssa Milano's half-demon ex, Cole. "As busy as he is, as crazy as he is, and as big a star as he's become, it's just a testament to his graciousness that he would honor the fans and come back," says executive producer Brad Kern. For an exclusive interview with McMahon about his big Charmed comeback and to find out what this means for Milano's Phoebe read Ask Ausiello on Wednesday.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Stephen Amell Is Open to Playing Oliver Queen in Later Arrowverse Installments
- 2. How to Watch Game of Thrones: The Last Watch
- 3. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 4. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 5. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 6. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'
- 7. Rim of the World Review: Stranger Things Rip-Off Is Dumb, but Watchable