CBS, which last year gave the annual Victoria's Secret fashion show the slip in the wake of Nipplegate, is bringing back the let's-leer-at-lingerie spectacle this fall. The new-and-improved telecast will feature musical performances and a holiday theme. And boobies.
- 1. To All the Boys I've Loved Before Somehow Wasn't the Most Rewatched Movie on Netflix in 2018
- 2. Kathie Lee Gifford Leaving Today After 11 Years
- 3. Audrey Hepburn's Son Is Turning Her 'Formative Years' Into a TV Drama
- 4. Carol Burnett to Receive Inaugural Special Golden Globe for Television Achievement
- 5. DC's Legends of Tomorrow Proved It's in a League of Its Own with a Cosmically Fun Finale
- 6. Everything We Know About the Arrowverse's (Potential) Batwoman Spin-Off
- 7. Where to Watch Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer