If Michael Jackson's trip this week to Washington, D.C., to raise awareness of AIDS in Africa reeked of a shameless PR stunt, that's because, well, it was. According to Variety, Jacko's handlers are shopping a special to the networks featuring footage from the baby-dangler's mission on Capitol Hill. The asking price for the package, which would also include a 10-minute interview with Jacko? A cool $3 million. Not surprisingly, ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox are apparently showing little interest.
- 1. Freeform Pokes Fun at Shadowhunters Fans for Trying to Save the Show
- 2. Matt Damon's Saturday Night Live Monologue Was a Heartfelt Toast to His Family
- 3. Chris Klein Deserves Our Attention Again
- 4. Donald Trump Apparently Did Not Like Saturday Night Live's Cold Open This Week
- 5. Pete Davidson Surfaces on Saturday Night Live After Scary Instagram Post
- 6. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 7. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name