Here's further proof that good help is hard to find not stealing crap from you: A Manhattan housekeeper who worked for such celebs as Robert De Niro and Candice Bergen has been charged with swiping thousands of dollars in jewels, clothing and accessories from her wealthy clients. Among the items Lucyna Turyk-Wawrynowicz allegedly stole were $95,000 diamond earrings belonging to De Niro's wife. She faces 15 years cleaning prison bathrooms if convicted.
- 1. The Family Guy Carrie Fisher Tribute Melted Our Cold Hearts
- 2. Stranger Things: Everything We Know About Season 3
- 3. Power Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 4. The Baudelaires Meet Lemony Snicket in the Official A Series of Unfortunate Events Season 3 Trailer
- 5. What Do the Stranger Things 3 Episode Titles Mean?
- 6. Critics Choice TV Awards 2019 Nominations: See the Full List
- 7. Dirty John's Veronica Newell Is the Unapologetic Bad Bitch You Need to See This Season