Alleged shoplifter Winona Ryder soon may be stealing the spotlight on NBC's Saturday Night Live. According to reports, the actress who co-stars in the new Adam Sandler comedy Mr. Deeds (opening June 28) is in talks to host an upcoming episode. Ryder would likely use the opportunity to poke fun at her legal troubles. NBC had no comment.
- 1. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 2. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name
- 3. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 4. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 5. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 6. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 7. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed