Roughly 10 million viewers watched Byron propose to Mary on Wednesday's Bachelor finale, making it the franchise's lowest-rated climax yet. In other ratings news, NBC's Seinfeld special averaged a decent 14.1 million viewers Thursday night, but Jerry and Co. were still beaten by Without a Trace. Meanwhile, earlier in the night, a lot of people missed the funniest Will & Grace of the season. The show's one-hour Thanksgiving-themed episode managed only 8 million viewers.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Is Bohemian Rhapsody on Netflix?
- 2. Better Things' Pamela Adlon Reveals How Big Changes Behind the Scenes Became a 'Hidden Blessing'
- 3. Dominic Sherwood Books First Post-Shadowhunters Role in Penny Dreadful Spin-Off
- 4. Tom Holland Teamed With Stephen Colbert to Rescue Dogs Because Superheroes Are Real
- 5. How to Watch the First 2020 Democratic Debates
- 6. These Big Little Lies Stars Will Reunite for Ryan Murphy's The Prom
- 7. The Hills Fans Can't Get Over How Hot Justin Bobby Still Is