Gerard Depardieu told a French newspaper that he plans to retire from show business in the very near future. I know what you're thinking wasn't he already retired? Apparently not. "I'm in the process of stopping filming," the 56-year-old thesp said on the set of an upcoming French film. "I have nothing to lose. I have done 170 films. I have nothing left to prove. I am not going to hang on like a jerk." I know what you're thinking isn't that pretty much what he's been doing since Green Card?
- 1. Jessica Alba and Gabrielle Union Speak Out About the Tragic Accident on the Set of L.A.'s Finest
- 2. Pick Your Favorite Ships and We'll Reveal Your TV Soulmate
- 3. The Queer Eye's Fab 5 Love Up on Each Other in This Video and It's Too Pure
- 4. Listen to Big Brother Brothers: The Ultimate Unofficial Podcast From TV Guide
- 5. How Everyone in Netflix's Dark Is Connected
- 6. Murder Mystery Review: The Real Mystery Is How Adam Sandler's New Film Is Decent
- 7. Anthony Bourdain's Graphic Novel Is Being Turned Into an Animated Series