Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Zach Galligan, best known as the star of Gremlins, was arrested Wednesday in Hollywood on suspicion of pulling a Winona Ryder. Police allegedly caught the 38-year-old actor taking a Deep Purple CD from a Tower Records store. Sounds like someone's in deep trouble. Thank you very much. I'm here all week, folks. Tell your friends...
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 2. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 3. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 4. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'
- 5. Rim of the World Review: Stranger Things Rip-Off Is Dumb, but Watchable
- 6. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Is the Best Indiana Jones Movie
- 7. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger