German singing sensation David Hasselhoff was arrested Saturday on suspicion of driving a talking car under the influence, Entertainment Tonight reports. Hasselhoff spent the night in jail before being released Sunday morning on $15,000 bail. In 2002, the Knight Rider star checked himself into the Betty Ford Center for treatment of alcoholism.
- 1. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 2. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name
- 3. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 4. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 5. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 6. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 7. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed