Ever since Sophia Bush and Chad Michael Murray announced the end of their five-month marriage, One Tree Hill fans have wondered how it will affect the actors' TV romance as Brooke and Lucas. "You know what, the writers aren't going to change the story lines," Bush tells the New York Daily News, breaking her silence for the first time about the divorce. "I told them not to. I don't ever want the show to be predicated on my personal life." As for working alongside Murray these days, she admits, "I'm not gonna lie and say it's easy. [But] it's my job, and I love my job." In related news, who knew Sophia Bush could work the word "predicated" so seamlessly into a sentence? Not me.
- 1. 166 Gift Ideas Inspired by Sansa, Sabrina and More of Your TV Faves
- 2. Amy Poehler and Her 'Leslie Blazers' Are Ready for a Parks & Recreation Reunion
- 3. Netflix Is Now Murder Central, Adds Ted Bundy Docuseries to Already Stacked True Crime Roster
- 4. Riverdale Sneak Peek: Jughead and His Mom Finally Reunite!
- 5. Sophia Bush Finally Explains Why She Left Chicago P.D.
- 6. Snowflakes Cause a Little Tension in Last Man Standing's Christmas Episode
- 7. The Innocent Man Is Netflix's Latest Reminder of Our Failed Justice System