A pesky computer worm wreaked havoc at a number of major news outlets Tuesday afternoon, including ABC, CNN and The New York Times. The bug, which forces computers with Microsoft operating systems to constantly reboot, forced CNN to delay the 6 pm start of Lou Dobbs Tonight as staffers scrambled to figure out what a typewriter is.
- 1. Netflix Is Now Murder Central, Adds Ted Bundy Docuseries to Already Stacked True Crime Roster
- 2. Riverdale Sneak Peek: Jughead and His Mom Finally Reunite!
- 3. Sophia Bush Finally Explains Why She Left Chicago P.D.
- 4. Snowflakes Cause a Little Tension in Last Man Standing's Christmas Episode
- 5. The Innocent Man is Netflix's Latest Reminder of Our Failed Justice System
- 6. Criminal Minds Sneak Peek: This Week's Unsub Has a Big Connection to an Old Case
- 7. A Series Based on the Life of Selena Is Finally Coming to Netflix