Thanks to the scheduling shake-up created by President Bush's last-minute press conference last Thursday, we now know what would happen if Survivor regularly went head-to-head with The Apprentice: Jeff Probst would kick The Donald's butt. Palau drew 21.2 million viewers and a 20 share in adults 18-49, while The Apprentice enticed an audience of only 12.4 million (for a 14 share).
- 1. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 2. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 3. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 4. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 5. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 6. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 7. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple