NBC's Aidan Quinn drama The Book of Daniel, which was presumed dead when it failed to land a spot on the fall sked, has been given a stay of execution. Per Variety, the Peacock ordered the show for midseason. Daniel centers on an Episcopalian reverend (Quinn) who's hooked on prescription pills and talks to Jesus and that's just before noon. In related news, Joan of Arcadia hoping for her own reprieve is mulling over a heroin habit.
- 1. The Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 Cast Reveals Their Biggest Live-Feed Fears
- 2. Star Trek: Discovery Will Explore Number One's Relationship with Captain Pike
- 3. Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Is Stronger and More Fun
- 4. Dynasties Is a Powerful and Necessary New Species of Nature Documentary
- 5. The Passage Will Show How Project Noah Got Started in Episode 2
- 6. Olicity Will Be a 'Force to Reckon With' When Arrow Returns
- 7. Netflix Is Rebooting Unsolved Mysteries, the OG True Crime Show