This morning in Beverly Hills, Oscar breathed a huge sigh of relief. Why? Funnyman Billy Crystal has been asked back to host the 76th Annual Academy Awards. If you're keeping track, this will be his eighth time at bat. "When [producer Joe Roth] called, I didn't hesitate," Crystal said. "He has such a passion for the show, I felt I could have a great time doing it again. It was either this or run for governor." ABC airs the Oscars on Feb. 28, 2004.
- 1. Legacies Finally Revealed What Became of Klaus After He Died on The Originals
- 2. James Corden Is Giving Us All Cardi B Carpool Karaoke for Christmas
- 3. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week - Roma, Bruce Springsteen
- 4. Eliza Dushku Was Written Off Bull After Accusing Michael Weatherly of Sexual Harassment
- 5. Kit Harington Met Another Famous Dragon in the Game of Thrones Crossover We Didn't Know We Needed
- 6. Alias' Jennifer Garner and J.J. Abrams Are Reuniting for an Apple Series
- 7. Grey's Anatomy: Here's Our Best Guess for Who Jennifer Grey Will Play in Season 15