At her federal perjury trial yesterday, Lil' Kim tried to convince jurors that she was getting a bum rap. And just in case they didn't automatically believe she'd been bullied by prosecutors into lying under oath regarding a 2001 shootout, the hip-hop star dropped the names of some famous friends and got caught chatting up a juror during lunch hour.
- 1. Did True Detective Just Reveal The Season 3 Killer?
- 2. Baywatch on Amazon Prime Will Heat Up Your Winter
- 3. Here's What to Stream Before Gillian Anderson Arrives on The Crown
- 4. Pete Davidson Returns to SNL to Talk a Bit About Mental Health but Mostly The Mule
- 5. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 6. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 7. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves