Fox has unveiled its latest reality series, and it sounds just dumb enough to work. In My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiancé (debuting Jan. 19), a beautiful "bride-to-be" named Randi plays a practical joke on her family and friends when she announces her engagement to Steve an individual so loathsome he makes Bob Guiney look like Prince Charming. Randi must continue the charade all the way through to the wedding ceremony in order to win a million dollars. But the joke is also on Randi, who is under the impression that Steve is just a reality show contestant like herself. In reality, he and his family are professional actors.
- 1. Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Is Stronger and More Fun
- 2. Dynasties Is a Powerful and Necessary New Species of Nature Documentary
- 3. The Passage Will Show How Project Noah Got Started in Episode 2
- 4. Olicity Will Be a 'Force to Reckon With' When Arrow Returns
- 5. Netflix Is Rebooting Unsolved Mysteries, the OG True Crime Show
- 6. Supergirl Is About to Give Us Our First Look at Nia Nal as Dreamer
- 7. Baywatch Is Coming to Amazon Prime to Heat Up Your Winter