Thursday's potentially crucial Big Brother 11 eviction will have at least one major difference: It will be taped instead of airing live.Entertainment Weekly. Chima, whose temper has been on display in recent shouting matches with Russell, has threatened to be unruly if the "mystery power" of coup d'etat is used on tonight's show.Jeff, the houseguest who has the mystery power, has the ability to remove the two houseguests Chima has nominated for eviction (Lydia and Russell) and replace them with nominees of his choosing, thus erasing Chima's chief privilege as head of household. The houseguests have neither been told that Jeff holds the power nor do they know if it will even be used. Chima, however, has said she will turn the live ceremony into a train wreck if her nominations are voided.
- 1. Stephen Amell Gave a Very Special Fan the Best Gift at Arrow's Final Comic-Con Panel
- 2. Snowpiecer Comic-Con Trailer Gives Us a First Look at the Long-Delayed TBS Show
- 3. The Orville Is Moving to Hulu for Season 3
- 4. Westworld Season 3 Details Revealed for the First Time
- 5. Westworld Season 3 Trailer Debuts at Comic-Con
- 6. The Expanse Season 4 Trailer Reveals the Dangerous New World
- 7. Star Trek: Picard Trailer Reveals Data, Seven of Nine Will Return