The Sundance Film Festival got underway Thursday night in Salt Lake City with the premiere of The Laramie Project, a film inspired by the hate crime death of gay college student Matthew Shepard. The festival concludes on Jan. 20.
- 1. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 2. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 3. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 4. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 5. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 6. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 7. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple