Comedy Central has pulled the plug on its long-running quizzer Win Ben Stein's Money, the New York Post reports. The show's upcoming sixth season kicking off Oct. 28 will be its last. "The series has lost momentum over the course of the year," says a network rep. "We are in discussions with [Ben] about future projects."
- 1. Where to Watch Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- 2. OMFG, Is Diggle About to Become the Green Lantern on Arrow?
- 3. Sophia Bush Calls Out One Tree Hill Producers for Taking Advantage of Cast's Personal Lives
- 4. Ellen Pompeo Says She Hasn't Spoken to Patrick Dempsey Since He Left Grey's Anatomy
- 5. Power Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 6. Attention Millennials: Kenan and Kel Are Down for a Good Burger Sequel
- 7. Netflix Doc About the Fyre Festival Scam Will Be the Feel-Good Film of the Year