It was an offer one of them couldn't refuse: HBO is expected to announce today that either TNT or A&E has acquired rerun rights to The Sopranos at a price of $2.1 million per episode. Meanwhile, Variety reports that the pay cabler may be wooing series creator David Chase to do another season beyond the upcoming sixth.
- 1. The Most Popular Show of 2018 Isn't Even on Anymore
- 2. Where to Stream Penny Marshall's Best Movies and TV Shows
- 3. All the TV Marathons Airing on Christmas
- 4. There's a Queer as Folk Reboot in the Works at Bravo
- 5. Penny Marshall, Prolific Actress and Director, Dead at 75
- 6. George Takei Is Headed to AMC's The Terror
- 7. NBC Sets Premiere Dates for John Legend's Season of The Voice and Much More