No doubt fearing a backlash from consumers, Herbal Essences has washed Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth right out of its hair. A spokeswoman for parent company Clairol confirms that the Apprentice diva has been clipped from its upcoming "Streaking Party" commercial. Says the rep: "After reviewing the film... a decision has been made not to use the Omarosa take." We're betting the news hit Omatrocious like a ton of CEment.
- 1. Doctor Who Gets Deadly in the First Trailer for the New Year's Special
- 2. Here's How The Ranch Handled Danny Masterson's Exit
- 3. Brooklyn Nine-Nine Gets Into the Christmas Spirit with Some Die Hard Action in New Trailer
- 4. The First Umbrella Academy Trailer Teases a Stylish End to the World
- 5. Saturday Night Live Got Jason Momoa Back in Khal Drogo's Wig
- 6. The 100's Eliza Taylor and Bob Morley Reflect on Clarke and Bellamy's Toughest Moments So Far
- 7. TV Guide's Arrowverse Crossover HQ: Elseworlds Broken Down