Outspoken songstress Barbra Streisand is still fuming about President George W. Bush's victory over Al Gore. The Democratic diva has issued a three-page memo to her party's top politicians, calling for a "strong, strategic, targeted offense against the Republican revolution." Babs goes on to criticize Bush's record on everything from reproductive rights to the environment. Streisand's publicist, Dick Guttman, told Reuters that his client has no ambition to run for office herself. He also points out that "top Democrats... responded very favorably to [the memo], calling it a very important wake-up call."
- 1. Alias' Jennifer Garner and J.J. Abrams Are Reuniting for an Apple Series
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Here's Our Best Guess for Who Jennifer Grey Will Play in Season 15
- 3. Maybe South Park Should Stick With Standalone Episodes Next Season
- 4. Star Trek: Discovery: Spock Sees the Future in New Season 2 Trailer, and It's Not Great
- 5. Lin-Manuel Miranda, Who Wrote a Few Songs in Moana, Does Billy on the Street
- 6. Taylor Swift's Reputation Tour Is Coming to Netflix on New Year's Eve
- 7. Marvel's Runaways: Alex Will Confront His Own Privilege in Season 2