Former Angel bloodsucker David Boreanaz has landed the title role in the big-screen romantic comedy Mr. Fix-It, TV Guide Online has learned. Directed by Darin Ferriola (Soulkeeper), the film which starts production today revolves around a lovelorn bachelor who runs an agency that helps guys repair their broken relationships. While working on a case, he ends up falling in love himself (with Alana De La Garza, soon to be seen on WB's new fall soap The Mountain). "It has a very '80s romantic theme to it," Boreanaz says. "I'm going to be doing some dancing, singing... It's going to be a lot of fun." Lorne is gonna be so jealous.
- 1. This Is Us Is Shattering Our Perfect Image of Jack
- 2. Hey Hollywood, There Are Other Black Colleges Besides Howard
- 3. Rel Co-Creator Kevin Barnett Dies While on Vacation in Mexico
- 4. Demi's Sociopathic Edit Is the Highlight of The Bachelor So Far
- 5. Kerry Washington Heads to Netflix for American Son
- 6. Here's When The Expanse Season 3 Heads to Amazon Prime Video
- 7. Chicago Fire's Gentle Human Mouch Blows Up at Otis in a Jarring Sneak Peek