Turns out there's a perfectly logical explanation why Leroy Wells' Tuesday-night American Idol audition was so bad, it was criminal: The gibberish-speaking 21-year-old is a criminal. As a matter of fact, he watched his moment of, er, glory behind bars with fellow inmates at Mobile (Ala.) Metro Jail. Arrested seven times already in his young life, this go-round Jabberjaws was in the hole for failure to appear in court after allegedly discharging a firearm into an occupied vehicle and in so doing, shooting somebody. Thus far, no charges have been filed against the youth for his sad, sad Idol appearance.
- 1. The Most Popular Show of 2018 Isn't Even on Anymore
- 2. Where to Stream Penny Marshall's Best Movies and TV Shows
- 3. All the TV Marathons Airing on Christmas
- 4. There's a Queer as Folk Reboot in the Works at Bravo
- 5. Penny Marshall, Prolific Actress and Director, Dead at 75
- 6. George Takei Is Headed to AMC's The Terror
- 7. NBC Sets Premiere Dates for John Legend's Season of The Voice and Much More