At last we have proof that Simon Cowell's bark is, in fact, worse than his bite. The American Idol meanie is the latest celebrity to join PETA's anti-fur campaign. In a new print ad, the secret softy is pictured holding a four-legged friend; underneath the photo is the line, "If you wouldn't wear your dog, please don't wear any fur." Now would somebody please do something about the inhumanity of Cowell being forced to sit next to Paula Abdul season after season?
- 1. Kathie Lee Gifford Leaving Today After 11 Years
- 2. Audrey Hepburn's Son Is Turning Her 'Formative Years' Into a TV Drama
- 3. Carol Burnett to Receive Inaugural Special Golden Globe for Television Achievement
- 4. DC's Legends of Tomorrow Proved It's in a League of Its Own with a Cosmically Fun Finale
- 5. Everything We Know About the Arrowverse's (Potential) Batwoman Spin-Off
- 6. Where to Watch Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- 7. OMFG, Is Diggle About to Become the Green Lantern on Arrow?