Five weeks after being seriously injured in an Iraqi explosion, ABC News' Bob Woodruff is taking "a lot of great leaps forward" and is "definitely doing so much better," his brother, David, tells the Associated Press. ABC News president David Westin told his staff on Tuesday that Woodruff still on heavy pain medication but recognizing people and talking is "exceeding expectations and giving us real reason for optimism."
- 1. Freeform Pokes Fun at Shadowhunters Fans for Trying to Save the Show
- 2. Matt Damon's Saturday Night Live Monologue Was a Heartfelt Toast to His Family
- 3. Chris Klein Deserves Our Attention Again
- 4. Donald Trump Apparently Did Not Like Saturday Night Live's Cold Open This Week
- 5. Pete Davidson Surfaces on Saturday Night Live After Scary Instagram Post
- 6. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 7. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name