This week's Season 4 DVD release of Fox's 24 features a "miniepisode," about 10 minutes in length, that bridges the gap between last season, at the end of which Jack staged his death, and the new one, which begins unspooling Jan. 15. Per Variety, the "prequel," set 14 months after the Season 4 finale, kicks off with a clandestine meeting between Jack and Chloe and ends with Kim being devoured by a mountain lion. OK, wishful thinking on that last part.
- 1. SMILF's Frankie Shaw Under Investigation for Mishandled Sex Scenes, Discriminatory Behavior
- 2. Meredith Will Find Love with Either DeLuca or Link on Grey's Anatomy
- 3. 14 Netflix Shows to Get Your Kids in Bed Early on New Year's Eve
- 4. Marvel's Runaways: Who (and What) Is Jonah?
- 5. CBS All Access Loves Tell Me a Story as Much as Paul Wesley, Orders a Season 2
- 6. Wicked Tuna: Outer Banks' William 'Willbilly' Hathaway Dead at 36
- 7. A Love Letter to Chris Lowell, Who Is Definitely Not a Piz IRL