Typical Lewis fare finds him a poodle sitter in love with St. John. Her well-to-do mother, Moorehead, disapproves of St. John's beau and, determined to break up the romance, hires Lewis to work in her department store. Despite the impossible requests of Walston, the store manager, Lewis
manages to do an admirable job in his own slapstick manner, and becomes buddies with St. John's dad, McGiver. Moorehead fires him but henpecked McGiver stands up and tells her off. The family is reunited in apologizing to Lewis and, happy at last, the two lovebirds walk their poodles accompanied
by St. John's parents. Under director Frank Tashlin's steady hand, this proved to be a fairly entertaining outing, with Lewis offering an inventive, madcap performance.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. How to Stream Meryl Streep's Best Movies and Witness Her Greatness
- 2. Everything We Know About the Penny Dreadful Sequel
- 3. Ramy Youssef's Big Year Keeps Getting Hornier with 'Feelings'
- 4. South African Youth Choir's Stunning America's Got Talent Performance Will Give You Goosebumps
- 5. Shailene Woodley Says Her Big Little Lies Character Cut Her Bangs Herself
- 6. Watch the Emotional Trailer for Orange Is the New Black's Final Season
- 7. The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Adds Lena Headey, Awkwafina, and More