It's a good thing science and technology continue to progress, given the endless need of low-budget filmmakers for new excuses to put naked, writhing women onscreen.
Amy (Elizabeth Kaitan) has been avoiding having sex with her new boyfriend Michael (Rob Lee), even though she loves him. Before leaving on a business trip, Michael gives her a birthday gift--a series of visits to Virtual Encounters. They offer the ultimate in virtual reality experiences: sexual
encounters geared to the personality particulars of the client.
In a skin-tight suit and special headset, Amy views a series of sexual encounters with a couple in a jungle setting and on a bed, and between two women. When her unseen guide decides it is time for her to become a participant, she vicariously enjoys the feelings of a dancer who seduces a patron.
Leaving work early the next day, Amy returns for more encounters in which she "virtually" makes love to her secretary, experiences sex as a man, and finally makes love as her own, newly uninhibited self. When Michael returns from his business trip, he is delighted at what Amy has learned.
As soft-core porn goes, VIRTUAL ENCOUNTERS is relatively unambitious, offering a parade of not-too-explicit sex scenes interrupted by only the barest semblance of a plot. But, aside from timid couples just rescued from a forty-year stay on a desert island, it's hard to imagine who could get
terribly excited about this. The cinematographer and editors cram as many angles, positions, cuts and pans as possible into each act, as if that would somehow lessen the charge of prurience. VIRTUAL ENCOUNTERS is unobjectionable by the standards of the genre--but erotica that wouldn't offend
anyone isn't likely to interest anyone else, either. (Extensive nudity, sexual situations.)
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. So, About That Time Jason Momoa Sent a Game of Thrones Showrunner to the Hospital
- 2. Where Does The Magicians Go After That Shocking and Unexpected Death?
- 3. Netflix's Tuca & Bertie Trailer Looks like Broad City with Birds
- 4. Homecoming Offers a Rare Glimpse at a Vulnerable (But Still Superhuman) Beyoncé
- 5. Elmo Ends the Lannister Family Feud in This Sesame Street and Game of Thrones Crossover
- 6. This Game of Thrones Star Still Hasn't Watched the Whole Show
- 7. The Gifted and Rel Canceled at Fox