Based on the story of a former merchant seaman, this wartime tale is awfully tough to swallow. Bennett is cast as a Yankee seaman who single-handedly knocks out a German sub by posing as a Nazi. He gets on board during a rescue operation completely undetected, renders everyone helpess with
some flying fists, and then allows a US destroyer to sink the sub. He shows a touch of humanity, however, by rescuing the crew from certain death. The only people who would believe this story are the same ones who think the Third Reich never fell.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Modern Love Review: Amazon's Anthology Might Disappoint Longtime Fans of the Column
- 2. Power's Naturi Naughton Is 'Nervous' for Tasha Following LaKeisha's Murder
- 3. Potential Clueless Reboot Panders to Millennials In the Bleakest Way Possible
- 4. American Horror Story: 1984 Will Be the Show's Shortest Season Yet
- 5. Kurt Sutter Fired From FX's Mayans M.C.
- 6. Kerry Washington Is Giving Us Chills In The First Trailer for Netflix's American Son
- 7. Supernatural Alum Colin Ford Sweetly Thanks Jared Padalecki for Letting Him Play Young Sam