It's good guys versus bad guys in this confusing, plotless animated feature produced in association with Lucasfilm. The world of dreams and nightmares is explored in a cartoon-fantasy framework as the characters fight for control of a cosmic clock. Though the animation is first-rate, the
emptiness of the storyline is overpowering, proving once again that no matter how good something looks, if there's no story, there's no movie. The film is too sophisticated for the younger set and too bland for adults. All in all, it's a waste of fine animation talent.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. There's Another Bundle of Joy Coming to Grey's Anatomy
- 2. The Good Place Revealed Another Bad Place Spy, and It's Not Who We Expected
- 3. Modern Love Review: Amazon's Anthology Might Disappoint Longtime Fans of the Column
- 4. Power's Naturi Naughton Is 'Nervous' for Tasha Following LaKeisha's Murder
- 5. Potential Clueless Reboot Panders to Millennials In the Bleakest Way Possible
- 6. American Horror Story: 1984 Will Be the Show's Shortest Season Yet
- 7. Kurt Sutter Fired From FX's Mayans M.C.