Three stories are loosely linked by the situations of the characters: Mitchell, Collins, and Harrison are three women who are released from prison on the same morning. Mitchell has served time after helping her boy friend in a burglary, and he's quick to have her back at it once she's out.
Collins, long before her fame on TV's "Dynasty," is a hooker who wants to reform and be married. She's nearly tempted back to the profession by the excitement of the street, but finally makes it as an honest girl. The last of the three is Harrison, a shoplifter who loves her dog more than
anything. Now that she's free, Harrison takes the mutt for a walk, only to see it killed by an auto when it runs into the street. At times the plot is contrived and often lacks interest, but strong performances by the leading ladies give the film its worth.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Most-Watched Netflix Originals, By the Numbers
- 2. Netflix's 2019 Originals: A Complete Guide
- 3. Dani Cares for Bright After an Accidental Drug Trip in Prodigal Son Sneak Peek
- 4. Helena Bonham Carter Will Not Take a Backseat to Olivia Colman in The Crown Season 3 Trailer
- 5. Best TV of the Decade: The Shows, Moments, and Trends That Defined the 2010s
- 6. The 25 Best Shows of the Decade
- 7. FX and FXX Had the Best Decade of Any Networks