A dark look at war-torn Poland centers on the efforts of a Polish prisoner, Lapicki, to escape Gestapo agents. While on a prison train en route to the concentration camp in Dachau, Lapicki escapes and takes refuge in Dresden only to see the city destroyed by bombs from American planes.
Behind the sincerity of this film is the experience of director Rybkowski, who himself was a prisoner of the Nazis during the war.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 2. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 3. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves
- 4. Sex and the City's Sarah Jessica Parker Teases Carrie Bradshaw Return
- 5. Jeremiah Will Return and Evolve Again on Gotham
- 6. Red in Prison Is the Blacklist Storyline We Didn't Know We Needed
- 7. The Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 Cast Reveals Their Biggest Live-Feed Fears