A dark look at war-torn Poland centers on the efforts of a Polish prisoner, Lapicki, to escape Gestapo agents. While on a prison train en route to the concentration camp in Dachau, Lapicki escapes and takes refuge in Dresden only to see the city destroyed by bombs from American planes.
Behind the sincerity of this film is the experience of director Rybkowski, who himself was a prisoner of the Nazis during the war.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Shadowhunters' Matthew Daddario Says Malec Is Heading for Rough Waters
- 2. Miracle Workers' Geraldine Viswanathan Isn't Here For Hollywood Tokenism
- 3. The Bachelor: Colton Is a Messy Bro Who Lives for Drama
- 4. Here's Where Every Game of Thrones Character Is Right as Season 8 Begins
- 5. Alison's Dark Side Emerges in This Perfectionists Sneak Peek
- 6. Oscars 2019: Live Updates From the 91st Academy Awards
- 7. Kel Mitchell Confirms He Will Appear in Kenan Thompson's All That Revival