A dark look at war-torn Poland centers on the efforts of a Polish prisoner, Lapicki, to escape Gestapo agents. While on a prison train en route to the concentration camp in Dachau, Lapicki escapes and takes refuge in Dresden only to see the city destroyed by bombs from American planes.
Behind the sincerity of this film is the experience of director Rybkowski, who himself was a prisoner of the Nazis during the war.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Blacklist: More Truths About (the Real) Reddington Are Revealed
- 2. Outlander Boss Addresses Jamie and Claire's Sex Drought
- 3. Tracee Ellis Ross on How Black-ish Enlisted Octavia Spencer to School Us for Black History Month
- 4. The Originals' Leah Pipes Is Headed to Another Witchy CW Series, and It's Not Legacies
- 5. Sizzy Will Heat Up in Shadowhunters' Final Season
- 6. Jane the Virgin Creator Is Bringing Jaime Camil to Her New Comedy
- 7. Which Umbrella Academy Character Are You Most Like?