Douglas plays a young woman who has trouble coming to terms with sex--it seems that she gets ill whenever she is about to confront it. A wild party at the end of the film explodes across the screen and comes mighty close to calling for an "X" rating, but sensitivity and charm help save
it. A sincere attempt by a young producer to show the stultifying effects of frigidity, it lacks the maturity in handling to make it effective.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Did True Detective Just Reveal The Season 3 Killer?
- 2. Baywatch on Amazon Prime Will Heat Up Your Winter
- 3. Here's What to Stream Before Gillian Anderson Arrives on The Crown
- 4. Pete Davidson Returns to SNL to Talk a Bit About Mental Health but Mostly The Mule
- 5. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 6. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 7. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves