A listless story about a New England sea captain's son who would rather spend his life making music than drifting across the Seven Seas. The lad, played by Hutton, is given the impetus to achieve his goal, against the wishes of father Carroll, through the pushings of Calvert, the
household's maid. This was Calvert's first role in a US production. Her character, like all the others in this film, was not the type that audiences could really sink their teeth into. This is mainly the fault of the director, who has the material and the acting talent to make a decent film, but
lacked the ability to create the needed chemistry.
- 1. Someone's Got a New Wife on The Big Bang Theory
- 2. How to Watch All the New Year's Day College Football Bowl Games
- 3. 2018-2019 TV Scorecard: Which Shows Are Canceled? Which Are Renewed?
- 4. Elementary To End After Season 7
- 5. Making a Murderer Filmmakers Sued By Manitowoc Police Sergeant
- 6. SMILF's Frankie Shaw Under Investigation for Mishandled Sex Scenes, Discriminatory Behavior
- 7. How to Watch Elf This Holiday Season