Howes is a little girl who becomes a child star in the movies, only to have her family crumble under the strain. Her mother begins paying so much attention to her little star that Howes' older sister leaves home and her father soon follows. After Howes earns a bundle of money for one part,
she drops out of show business and uses the money to finance a first-class education at a private boarding school. A fair script wasted by lackluster direction and performances.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Mindy Kaling's New Netflix Show Could Fill the One Day at a Time Void in Your Life
- 2. Last Man Standing Exclusive: Eve Gets Tough with the Baxters' Foreign Exchange Student
- 3. Hanna Review: Now This Is How You Turn a Movie Into a TV Series
- 4. Lizzy Caplan and Elsie Fisher Will Step Into a Stephen King Classic in Castle Rock Season 2
- 5. Everything to Know About The Sopranos Movie, Newark
- 6. Jane the Virgin Boss Previews Michael's Return: 'It Affects the Whole Season'
- 7. One Day at a Time and Sex Education Are Helping Immigrants and Their Queer Kids Bridge the Generational Gap