This film marks a lead actor change for this popular series of European movies based on the novels of Karl May. For the first time, Cameron plays the great hero (replacing Lex Barker and Stewart Granger). He rides the plains with his noble Indian friend Winnetou, played by Brice. The two
heroes agree to defend a small Mexican village from a gang of bandits led by Leipnitz (a la THE SEVEN SAMURAI, or THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN). The locale is also shifted in this entry in the series, from May's lush mountains and forests, to the desert settings so popular in the Italian westerns of that
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Flash: Was Barry's Reaction to Nora's Partnership with the Reverse Flash Too Harsh?
- 2. Empire Boss Confirms Who Is Definitely Not in the Casket
- 3. The 5 Episodes of Netflix's Love, Death + Robots You Absolutely Should Watch
- 4. David Boreanaz Hints at an Angel Reunion for Series' 20th Anniversary
- 5. Why Did Mia Smoak Grow Up Without Her Father on Arrow?
- 6. Farewell to Shadowhunters: Kat McNamara Reveals Emotional Moment Filming Her Final Scene
- 7. Avan Jogia and Kelli Berglund Read High Ideas from Reddit