Three amusing stories starring versatile and stylish Spaak are told in this episodic film. In the first, cast with Law, she is a call girl brought to a hospital after a car accident and put into a cast up to her neck. She attempts to compromise a young man who is preparing to take his
final vows for the priesthood, and he in turn tries to save her soul. At the end, she has joined a religious order, and he has left the church. In the second episode Spaak is a widow who transports her husband's body back to Sicily, unaware that he was a Mafioso. She becomes friends with his
allies until she learns that they are the ones who killed him. The final episode casts Spaak as a young bride to a middle-aged man who has many emotional problems. She suggests he take another woman as a lover and then learns that he already has. Released in Italy in 1964.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Modern Love Review: Amazon's Anthology Might Disappoint Longtime Fans of the Column
- 2. Power's Naturi Naughton Is 'Nervous' for Tasha Following LaKeisha's Murder
- 3. Potential Clueless Reboot Panders to Millennials In the Bleakest Way Possible
- 4. American Horror Story: 1984 Will Be the Show's Shortest Season Yet
- 5. Kurt Sutter Fired From FX's Mayans M.C.
- 6. Kerry Washington Is Giving Us Chills In The First Trailer for Netflix's American Son
- 7. Supernatural Alum Colin Ford Sweetly Thanks Jared Padalecki for Letting Him Play Young Sam