Unsuccessful attempt to transfer a popular play to the screen stars Thomas and Grodin as a New York couple who find themselves drifting apart. Grodin is successful as the head of a private school and can't understand Thomas' need to continue teaching on the Lower East Side where they
both grew up. After each has an affair, they find that they are lonely for each other; but when they return to their luxury apartment, they wind up getting into another argument. Angry, Grodin whips out a gun Thomas' father has given him for protection and shoots three shots into the air. As the
police sirens close in, Thomas realizes that Grodin is still the zany man she fell in love with, and the two are reunited. Look for a brief appearance by director Bob Fosse.
- 1. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 2. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name
- 3. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 4. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 5. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 6. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 7. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed