Wolff tries to break into a coal yard after his teacher asks him to save a mistreated dog. The lad is caught climbing the fence and charged with theft. The teacher refuses to admit his part in the incident, and Wolff's parents believe the boy is guilty. He's expelled from school and gets
involved in the underworld. He gets in touch with Clemens, a fence for stolen goods. At Clemens' apartment building, Wolff meets Bruhl, a young orphan to whom the boy is attracted. Later Wolff catches Clemens trying to rape the girl. She escapes, and Clemens is found dead. Wolff is arrested again
and cannot find Bruhl to help prove his innocence. Van Eyck is a prison doctor who believes Wolff to be innocent, and after investigating he finds that Bruhl's friend Beer is the actual killer. Bruhl comes out of hiding and waits for Wolff to finish a one-year sentence for robbery.
- 1. Riverdale: What the Actual Hell Is Hiram Up To?
- 2. Power Boss Honors 'Beloved' Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 3. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 4. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 5. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 6. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 7. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup