Although THE YEARS BETWEEN has a promising premise, a weak script prevents the film from becoming anything more than a third-rate melodrama. Parliament member Redgrave is reportedly killed during WW II, so his wife, Hobson, takes over his seat. She falls in love with McKechnie, a local
farmer, and is about to marry him when Redgrave returns. Redgrave has trouble getting used to Hobson's fondness for her career, but his adjustment becomes easier when he takes over his old seat and she gets herself elected to another. It's all based on a play by Daphne du Maurier.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Eastbound & Down Was the Definitive Show of 2009
- 2. The Week in Superlatives: Best Binge, Biggest Nope, and the Moment You Can't Unsee
- 3. The Walking Dead Sneak Peek: The Triumphant Return of A-Hole Daryl
- 4. Grey's Anatomy: This Might Be the End of Owen and Amelia (For Real This Time)
- 5. Fox Responds to Report That Jussie Smollett Attack Was a Hoax: 'We Stand Behind Him'
- 6. Star Trek: Discovery Revisited Culber's Tragic Story with a Surprising Twist
- 7. Brooklyn Nine-Nine's Jake and Amy Are Victorious in Our Valentine's Day Shipper Contest