Robins is a worm breeder (?) who surrounds himself with (what else?) worms--worms he has pet names for, talks to, even sings to. Like his father before him, Robins is the victim of real estate developers who want to construct condominiums on his property, but he and his squirmy wormies
don't like the idea. Robins therefore makes a pact with three mysterious wormlike men from the Champion Bass Fishing Club (who have been transformed into slithery creatures after eating bass caught with some of his worms). Robins will provide the threesome with worm-women in exchange for their
promise to help him destroy local crops. The worm breeder has worms in his mouth much of the time and, in the glorious finale, gets smashed by a truck. This annelid waste of time was filmed in 1977 and subsequently managed to achieve some of the cult status for which it undoubtedly aims.
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Everything We Know About Black Mirror Season 5
- 2. Steven Universe Beautifully Fosters Non-Binary Self-Love Without Being Too Preachy
- 3. TV Still Struggles with Body-Positive Sex, But Shrill Is a Big Step Forward
- 4. Lifetime's She's Too Young Was a Sex Ed Cult Classic That Deserves More Respect
- 5. Courteney Cox Revisited Her Friends Apartment and We Couldn't Be Any More Nostalgic
- 6. The Riverdale Cast Played 'Jughead Line or Emo Band Lyric' and It Was Honestly a Challenge
- 7. The Perfectionists Stars Explain Why Their Character Can't Be the Killer